Purpose and Activity
The called association “Association Centro Studi Amilcare Ponchielli” pursues the following scopes:
• to consider the study and the distribution of the artistic-musical patrimony like a good for the person and a social value;
• to show to the public as place of encounter opened to students, musicians, experts and lovers of the music from the composer Amilcare Ponchielli (1834-1886);
• to characterize forms and modalities that concur to increase the good public evaluation of the Ponchielli musical work totally and its spread in the today's cultural panorama;
• to promote contacts between persons, agencies, institutes schools and associations in order to widen and to deepen the acquaintance of music and the ponchielliana biography in its time.
In particular - with reference to the musical production and the figure of Amilcare Ponchielli - the Association proposes itself to carry out the following activities:
• to promote searches and studies, conventions and conferences, extensions, banns and concerts;
• to collaborate actively with the University, the Cultural Conservatories of Music and Institutes, promoting research plans, musical theses of bachelor and executions;
• to offer to scientific advising and sponsorship care to study activity and concerts, by means of the collaboration of experts, students and musicians;
• to pursue the complete acquaintance of Ponchielli music through the modernization of the Catalogue of the works and the publication of the Work opera.
The Association associates persons and agencies that want to be organized in order to take part with proposals, activity of scientific research and concrete recreational-cultural initiatives in the musical field for the acquaintance and the valorisation of the work and the figure of Amilcare Ponchielli.
The Association want to answer - by means of the social activities - to the needs of socialization and recreation of the entire community.
The Association operates by means of the direct and personal action of his own associates;
the performances of the associates are carried without economical interest.
In case of necessity the association can hire employee workers or employ independent workers, also resorting from his own associates.
The Association, in case of interest will be able, for the attainment of the social scopes, to stipulate agreements or conventions with Public agencies or other Associations.
The Association carries out his own non profit activities and it will not carry out activities that will be far from those institutional ones with the exception of those directly connected to the main scopes of the Association.